- A pupil who has attended any recognized school can be admitted only when a school Leaving Certificate is produced. Students from other states should have the school leaving certificate countersigned by appropriate authority. (State Education Department or the CBSE/ICSE Board).
- In case of a child who has not attended any school, the Original Birth Certificate must be produced. A pupil from an unrecognized school should produce an affidavit and also will also be examined in every respect and will be assigned the class he / she is fit for.
- Admission will be made after discussion with the parents and child. Both the parents must be present with the child at the time of admission.
- The required fees should be remitted to the office within the date specified at the time of the meeting.
Age – Limit
By 1 st of June of each year the completed age must be as follows:
Class 1 – 6 years
Students who have attended recognized schools which teach in the medium of English and are able to understand instructions through the medium of English at their level, are considered for admission. Admission forms are available at the school office. Admission forms are given only for classes in which vacancies are anticipated. This rule may be relaxed slightly in cases of transfer of residence. Admissions are given against existing vacancies only on the basis of entrance examinations and interviews. Preference is given to a pupil who has brothers or sisters already studying in the School.
- Fees must be paid for two terms i.e. April and September.
- Computer and activity fee are leviet annually at the start of the academic year.
- Reports, mark lists and transfer certificates will not be issued until all fees are paid.
- No pupil will be permitted to begin a new Term unless all arrears due’s on his / her account have been cleared before the beginning of the Term.
- If fees are not paid by the due date the name of the pupil may be struck off the school rolls.
- For late payment of fee a fine of Rs.20 /- per day will be levied.
- Fees are payable for 12 months from April to March.
Apply Online :
- Parents will have to fill in the online application form with all the necessary details.
- After you have filled it, you will receive a pdf form in your email attached. The email will have the information regarding the submission dates. Kindly print the form and bring along with 2 pass port size photographs.
- Foreign citizens are required to submit photo copies of the passport and visa at the time of submitting the application form.
- Personal Interactions with the Principal will be scheduled after the valid forms are submitted along with the required documents.
- On Submission of the application form, parents are required to pay the registration and evaluation fees at the school counter at: Harosole, wada. Timings : 9.00 am to 11.00 am only.
- By clicking on ‘I accept’ below you are agreeing to the above Terms & Conditions.
- Click here to fill the enquiry for http://wada.dextrocampus.in/
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to anybody without furnishing any reason.
- For further details contact School Office